Camper in truck bed catches fire in Eugene parking lot

  • Source: KEZI-TV ABC 9
  • Published: 04/24/2019 11:06 PM

The owner of a truck and camper said he believes a propane stove set his camper on fire on Tuesday night. The owner, who wouldn't speak on camera, said he was driving on West 11th Avenue in Eugene when he pulled into the parking lot of Toxic Wings. He said it was then that he realized his camper was on fire. The man said he believes he left his propane stove on in his camper, causing the fire. A Fire Marshal has been called out to investigate the incident. Fire officials said the wooden fence around the business' parking lot caught fire and there was minor exterior damage to the neighboring business. Officials said no one was injured in the fire.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe