Dog rescued from burning home in Hillsboro, transported to emergency vet

  • Source: KPTV-TV Fox 12 Beaverton
  • Published: 08/09/2019 10:48 AM

PHOTOS: Firefighters rescued a dog from a burning home in Hillsboro Friday morning, Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue says. The fire occurred at a manufactured home in the 8300 block of Quatama Street near the Orenco Station neighborhood, according to TVF&R. Firefighters treated the dog on scene and said the animal is “looking really good”. The dog after it was treated was transported by a Washington County Sheriff’s Office deputy to a nearby emergency veterinarian. TVF&R did not report any injuries to people. Fire officials did not say what sparked the fire or how badly it damaged the home.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe