VIDEO: A Friday morning two-alarm fire damaged the exterior of the Super 8 Motel in Ashland, but no one was injured, according to Ashland Fire and Rescue Battalion Chief Kelly Burns. The rear exterior was engulfed in a "well-developed fire" when the fire crews arrived on scene just after 10 a.m., Burns said, but crews had it extinguished within 7 minutes. "I was told the firefighter had the hose out and ready before the water was turned on, and that doesn’t happen often," Burns said. Super 8 employee Alvaro Valereo said he was cleaning a bedroom on the third floor when he noticed smoke through a window. He said he immediately ran downstairs and grabbed a garden hose to try to put the fire out, but it was too windy, and the hose didn’t work properly. He said he then alerted the front desk to call 9-1-1. Ashland Fire and Rescue, Fire District Five and Ashland Police responded to the two-alarm fire.