Shed fire at SE Portland home displaces two people and dog

  • Source: KPTV-TV Fox 12 Beaverton
  • Published: 03/13/2019 10:20 AM

Crews responded to a residential fire in southeast Portland early Wednesday morning that started from a burning candle. At 4:13 a.m., Portland Fire & Rescue was dispatched to a home at Southeast 114th Avenue and Southeast Bush Street. When crews arrived at the scene, they learned from a resident that they had been burning a candle in a shed on the property before the fire. Firefighters believe the fire was accidental and stopped it from reaching most of the house.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe