Eugene home catches on fire

  • Source: KEZI-TV ABC 9 Eugene
  • Published: 04/01/2021 04:04 PM

VIDEO: A Eugene home caught fire Thursday afternoon, and crews worked hard to put the flames out. Firefighters responded to the 3200 block of Michael Lane at about 3 p.m. The fire was in the attic and the second floor, and several pieces of equipment were used to fight the blaze. "So I walked over here and saw flames coming out of this house and it freaked me out because it scares me that flames can just come out of a house like that," said neighbor Carla Wysocki. A man and dog that were inside the home made it out safe. The home suffered significant water and fire damage. The roof had started to collapse in places, authorities added.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe