Two Displaced by Grease Fire in White Township

  • Source: WQMU-FM 92.5 Indiana/Latrobe/Johnstown
  • Published: 07/22/2021 09:45 AM

Two people were displaced after a fire destroyed their kitchen in White Township on Wednesday. Indiana County 911 reports Indiana, Creekside, Homer City and Clymer Fire departments were called out at 4:55 PM. Indiana fire officials reported that the fire was in a condo unit at 113 Sterling Hill Drive in White Township. When firefighters got there, they found that the fire started in the kitchen as a grease fire. The fire destroyed the kitchen, and the condo unit was rendered unlivable due to smoke and water damage to the rest of the house. There were no reported injuries. The two residents are staying with relatives.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe