Multiple agencies were at Red Lobster on Knox Abbot Drive on Wednesday morning after a fire broke out.
The fire happened around 6:40 a.m. A manager at Red Lobster called the Cayce Fire Department and reported the fire, according to Cayce Department of Public Safety officials.
WIS received reports that the road was completely closed and officials were re-routing traffic.
The eastbound lanes of Knox Abbott Drive have reopened. Expect congestion until officials can completely clear the scene. The Assistant Fire Chief for Cayce Fire Department told WIS that the fire had been put out and that no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is believed to be a faulty HVAC unit, according to officials.
Both Lexington County and West Columbia Fire Department assisted at the scene.