Four taken to hospital after house catches fire in Brigham City

  • Source: KSTU-TV Fox 13 Now Salt Lake City
  • Published: 03/11/2019 12:52 PM

Four people were taken to hospitals after a house caught fire in Brigham City early Monday morning. Brigham City Fire Marshal Michael Young said crews responded to the area of 300 South and 200 east at 2:36 a.m. and arrived to find smoke and fire coming from the interior of the home. The fire was extinguished about 20 minutes later. Four of the five occupants of the home were taken Brigham City Community Hospital. Three of the injured were juveniles who suffered smoke inhalation. The fourth was an adult male who suffered burns as well as smoke inhalation. No firefighters were injured and damage is estimated at $25,000. “Property owners, and renters, are encouraged to check and maintain smoke detectors,” the press release concludes.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe