Daniel's Auto Glass on Fork Mountain Road set on fire early Monday morning. No one was home at the time of the fire and only the owner's property was burned.
The fire rekindled again in the early afternoon but firefighters put it out quickly.
The owner started his family business 23 years ago. Neighbors say the owner and his shop are well liked in the community.
One neighbor named Joe Schutt said, "Daniel's repaired several of my vehicles. I've also referred to him and he's done very good jobs that other people come back and thank me, you know, and he does a lot for the community."