1 person safe after candle causes Chesterfield house fire

  • Source: WRIC-TV ABC 8 Richmond
  • Published: 05/15/2018 07:08 AM

Chesterfield Fire responded to a house in the 3000 block of S. Ridge Drive after a candle fell over in a room and started a fire. One person was home at the time of the fire, according to 8News crews on scene. Firefighters were called to the scene around 8:51 p.m. The fire was contained to one room but took roughly 30 minutes to put out.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe