Three displaced, one injured in Virginia Beach fire

  • Source: WAVY- TV 10 NEWS
  • Published: 01/13/2020 12:00 AM

Three people were displaced after a fire in Virginia Beach that left one person with minor injuries. Dispatchers say the call came in just after 3:30 p.m. for a residential fire in the 100 block of Hill Prince Road. Upon arrival, fire crews found smoke coming from the front door of the home. Crews entered the structure and found a fire in the kitchen. One occupant complained of smoke inhalation and had minor burns on the fingers however they refused medical treatment. According to Battalion Chief Patrick Seigh, an unharmed cat was removed from the structure and delivered to its owner. The fire was determined to have been accidental due to cooking.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe