Firefighters respond to house fire on South Hill in Spokane

  • Source: KXLY-TV ABC 4
  • Published: 06/03/2019 01:37 PM

Around noon on Monday, fire crews responded to a house fire in the 400 block of west 24th. The Spokane Fire Department said that it was likely caused by old electrical wiring. The fire was contained to the attic. Thankfully, neither the homeowners, nor any fire personnel were injured. An investigation is underway.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe