Fire sparks at abandoned Pasco house

  • Source: YakTriNews
  • Published: 10/31/2019 10:37 AM

Firefighters battled flames in the attic of an abandoned Pasco home on Thursday morning. Around 9:30 a.m., firefighters responded to 10208 Maple Drive near Road 100. Smoke filled the home quickly and it was determined that the fire was in the attic. According to Pasco firefighter Ben Shearer, the fire possibly started in the kitchen or in the attic. He says there is heavy smoke damage to the building. Shearer said there was a dog inside that was able to escape to the backyard safely. There were no reported injuries, according to the Pasco Fire Department.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe