2 adults, cats safely escape Spokane Valley house fire

  • Source: KXLY-TV ABC 4 Spokane
  • Published: 10/15/2020 08:43 AM

Two adults and their cats safely escaped an early morning house fire near West Valley High School. Spokane Valley firefighters responded to the home on N Sargent Rd near E Valleyway Ave around 7:20 a.m. A woman who lived at the home woke up to a strong smoke smell and noticed a hotspot on her ceiling. The fire was contained to the attic and firefighters will have to pull the ceiling down. Firefighters determined the fire started from an electrical problem.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe