Sheriff's deputies say a man accidently destroyed a trailer home in a fire while he was trying to scare away a family of raccoons. The fire occurred on West Evans Road north of Prosser on Sunday morning. According to a Facebook post by the Benton County Sheriff's office, a 38-year-old man was allegedly using drugs in the trailer when he became frustrated with a family of raccoons living under the house. Deputies say the man accidentally knocked over a candle during the commotion which started a fire. Firefighters arrived on scene to find the trailer home mostly engulfed in flames. No one else was home at the time and no one was hurt. Deputies say they have contacted the owners of the property about the incident. The investigation will be sent to the prosecutor's office for review.