Two people injured in a Vancouver mobile home fire after a propane tank exploded

  • Source: Vancouver Columbian
  • Published: 02/21/2021 05:39 AM

PHOTO: Two people were injured in a fire after a propane tank exploded inside a mobile home Saturday afternoon in Vancouver’s Rose Village neighborhood. A dog and two cats were unaccounted for. One person was taken to a hospital and another was being treated at the scene, according to Vancouver Fire Department spokeswoman Heidi Parr. Vancouver Fire Department crews were dispatched shortly before 2:30 p.m. for a residential fire at Northwest Mobile Estates, 3700 X St., Unit 107. A large plume of smoke could be seen blocks away. Five fire engines and a truck responded, along with two ambulances and a half-dozen Vancouver police patrol cars. The dead-end road was blocked at 35th and X streets. The three occupants of the mobile home were already out when firefighters arrived, Parr said. One of the occupants had managed to evacuate with a dog.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe