A brush fire turned dangerous when it caught two sheds on fire on Monday afternoon. A boat and a propane tank were inside. It took place at 1059 East 10000 South in Archer. According to the Madison County Sheriff’s Office on Monday, both directions on 10,000 in Archer between 600 East and Snake River Road were closed. The fire burned three buildings. The cost of the damage is estimated to be about $75,000. According to Fire Chief Corey Child of the Madison Fire Department, weed burning spread to a large willow tree and it burned on the inside, later Monday afternoon the wind picked up and caused a branch on the tree to fall on the neighbors yard setting their weeds on fire and three buildings on their property including a milk barn, a storage shed, and a maintenance shed.