Milwaukee firefighters called out to conveyor belt fire at Veolia facility

  • Source: WITI Fox Channel 6
  • Published: 08/31/2016 08:53 PM

Officials with the Milwaukee Fire Department on Wednesday afternoon, August 31st were called out to a fire at the Veolia facility on Jones Street near Lincoln Memorial Drive in Milwaukee. It happened around 3:00 p.m. Officials say the fire took place in an overheated conveyor belt motor, causing the conveyor belt to catch on fire. No one was hurt.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe