Grease fire extinguished at Appleton restaurant

  • Source: WLUK TV Fox 11
  • Published: 12/08/2016 08:56 AM

A grease fire in a restaurant kitchen is the third fire to be marked with a red bulb in Appleton's Keep the Wreath Green campaign. Firefighters say the fire at 110 N. Richmond St. was reported around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday. Employees found a grease fire on their grill. They were able to put the fire out with fire extinguishers before the fire department arrived. Firefighters made sure the fire did not spread and ventilated the kitchen. The fire department did not identify the restaurant, but the address is that of Good Company.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe