VIDEO: Things are looking up for an Appleton family that lost a lot earlier this month. However, Andy and Megann Hooyman along with their children Callie, Rylee and Zoey are very thankful. "We just got more donations today," said fire victim Megann Hooyman. "It really has not slowed down." Earlier this month, their Appleton home at 1706 W. Reeve Street was damaged by a kitchen fire. The family was away at a Santa Claus event when fire broke out killing their dog. "I remember bending down and touching Charlie on the kitchen floor," said Megann. "I knew he was already gone."