Fumes sicken 5 at west Madison car shop, fire official says

  • Source: WMSN-TV Fox 47 Madison
  • Published: 12/31/2016 02:54 PM

Five people became sick Saturday from vapors that were briefly released at a west Madison car shop, a Madison fire official said. Dane County dispatch said crews responded to a report of people sickened by chemicals at 11:22 a.m. at Don Miller on Odana Road. Madison Fire Department spokesman Eric Dahl said some liquids had been mixed together in the shop area, which caused fumes that made some people ill. Firefighters evaluated five people; two were then taken to the hospital by ambulance.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe