Garage attached to Harshaw home catches fire

  • Source: WJFW-TV NBC 12 Rhinelander-Wausau
  • Published: 11/19/2016 08:55 PM

VIDEO: The home of two elderly residents in Harshaw caught on fire Saturday afternoon. Officials say the fire started somewhere in the garage. Town of Cassian Fire Chief Ed Tadych says the department got the call around 1:19 p.m. Tadych did not say what may have caused the fire, but says the structure on Lakewood Road may be a total loss because of the holes crews had to cut, in order to find the heat. "Everything else just seemed to work out okay, but now where there's hot spots and there was a mobile home that they put additions on so it's one of the old medal roofs and it's holding the heat down in there," said Tadych.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe