Fire crews deal with carbon monoxide incident at Shorewood apartment building

  • Source: WITI Fox Channel 6
  • Published: 09/22/2016 01:36 PM

VIDEO: North Shore Fire & Rescue crews were dispatched to an apartment building near the intersection of Oakland and Kensington in Shorewood on Thursday afternoon, September 22nd. Officials say when they arrived on the scene, they found a haze in the building. The fire crews determined it was exhaust from carpet cleaning equipment -- and carbon monoxide (CO). The firefighters ventilated the building. Two firefighters were checked out because of their exposure to the CO.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe