Follow Up: Fire at Stolley's Hogg Alley in Oconomowoc caused by cigarette

  • Source: Livinglakecountry
  • Published: 12/11/2017 01:21 PM

A fire at Stolley's Hogg Alley, 2008 N. Venice Beach Road, Summit, was likely due to a cigarette. First units for Western Lakes Fire District arrived at the restaurant at 12:09 a.m. Dec. 8 for a fire that began near the front door. "Hogg Alley, after we investigated it, we felt it started outside as a result of a smoking material," said Western Lakes Fire Chief Brad Bowen. "We couldn't exactly a find a cigarette, but there was a cigarette receptacle in the area." When firefighters arrived, smoke was coming from the eaves of the building, and firefighters found fire found in the walls.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe