2 People Displaced By Overnight Fire in Appleton

  • Source: WTAQ 97.5-FM & 1360-AM
  • Published: 12/15/2017 07:04 AM

A fire on Appleton's north side forced two people from their house Thursday night. Firefighters say they were called to the 600 block of W. Parkway Boulevard just after 6:30. When they arrived, crews could see smoke in the house. Firefighters quickly put out a fire on a living room chair. Other areas of the home were damaged by smoke and heat, and the house cannot be lived in. According to the fire department, two people were home when the fire started. One tried to put out the fire with a pan of water, but that didn't work. The two people got out of the house and called 911. They were not injured.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe