North Shore firefighters are investigating a house fire on the 2100 block of West Greenwood Road in Glendale.
Fire officials said it happened just before 1:00 a.m. When they arrived to the scene they saw fire coming through the roof and it was spreading into the walls. Firefighters said the fire started in the living room. Officials said no injuries were reported and everyone living in the home made it out safely.
Investigators suspect the way the chimney was installed during renovations to the home may have lead to the fire.