None hurt in Chippewa Falls apartment fire

  • Source: Chippewa Herald
  • Published: 10/10/2017 04:26 AM

A kitchen fire Sunday morning in Chippewa Falls caused an estimated $2,000 in damage to an apartment on the 900 block of First Avenue, Battalion Chief John Bowe of Chippewa Falls Fire and EMS said. According to email correspondence from Bowe Sunday: At (4:24 p.m.) the afternoon of 10/08/2017, the Chippewa Falls Fire & Emergency Services were dispatched to 918 First Ave apartment #2 for a report of a possible kitchen fire. The neighbor reported hearing a sounding smoke detector which alerted her, and when she investigated smoke was visible coming from apartment #2.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe