Pleasant Prairie RecPlex will reopen Wednesday after it was closed for repairs Tuesday after an electrical malfunction filled the building with smoke. The Pleasant Prairie Fire Department was called to the recreation center at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday after people at the center noticed a smoky haze in the building. “There was enough smoke to create a haze through the fieldhouse and pool area, and in the lobby,” said Fire Chief Craig Roepke. Firefighters and staff evacuated the building into the adjacent IcePlex, which was not affected, Roepke said. There was no fire, and no one was injured. “We’ll be open tomorrow for normal business hours,” said Village Administrator Nathan Thiel.