A woman accused of obstructing firefighters and emergency workers who were handling a potentially deadly gas leak Sept. 11 in Boyd has been charged with two felonies. Sara A. Gordon, 39, no address given, was charged in Chippewa County Court with intentional obstruction of emergency or rescue persons and second-degree recklessly endangering safety. Gordon will appear in court Dec. 26. The gas leak occurred during construction in downtown Boyd. It was deemed a serious enough situation that local officials ordered the village of about 550 people evacuated and students at nearby schools sent home. According to the criminal complaint: A command center had been established at Murray and Jackson streets to handle the gas leak when Gordon “stormed in,” according to Boyd-Edson-Delmar fire Chief Ron Patten.