Chippewa Falls: Property damage in unattended camp fire

  • Source: WEAU-TV 13 News
  • Published: 10/27/2018 10:07 AM

An unattended fire caused $3,000 in damages to local property on Friday night. The Chippewa Falls Fire and Emergency Services responded to an unattended camp fire that burned down a fence and a small shed at 8 North Culver Street. By the time firefighters arrived there was a 30 by 30 area burning and they got the fire under control shortly. No one was injured during the fire.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe