High winds in Grafton knocked down part of a homeowner's tree onto power lines Thursday morning, causing sparks and flames to fly out.
It happened in the 1100 block of Sunset Court in Grafton, just before 5 a.m. Thursday.
Jack O'Neal lives next door and caught the electrical fire on camera. He is part of the Grafton Explorers, who receive training from fire department and also get their own pagers. The same pagers firefighters have when getting called to a scene.
"I heard [the page] and saw it was my neighbor's address, and I got up and looked around and that's when I saw the fire," O'Neal said. "It was a real loud and buzzing noise. A couple of the trees were starting on fire, towards the top of them."
The sparks and flames were only visible for about a minute in O'Neal's video. Fire crews were able to contain the damage and We Energies had power restored to all 37 customers who lost it by 7:30 a.m.