PHOTO: Firefighters in Greendale on Thursday afternoon, Jan. 31 responded to a fire at a home on Greenmeadow Lane, southeast of 92nd and Grange. Fire officials said it was called in as a fireplace fire, and found to be a chimney fire that spread to the outside of the home and to the home’s attic area. It was brought under control within approximately 30 minutes. In a news release, fire officials said firefighters were hampered by the fact that they ran out of water — and had to dig out a fire hydrant that was buried in snow. No one was hurt, but the home suffered significant damage. The following departments assisted Greendale firefighters: Cudahy, Franklin, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Milwaukee and Oak Creek, along with the Greendale Police Department and Greendale DPW officials, who helped with ice on the roadway.