Man and Two Pets Safe After Two Rivers Residence Catches Fire

  • Source: WFRV-TV and WJMN-TV Green Bay
  • Published: 03/03/2019 02:05 PM

A man and his two pets are safe after his residence caught on fire Sunday morning. The Two Rivers Fire Department were dispatched to a home on 17th Street in Two Rivers for a kitchen fire reported by the owner of the residence around 9:32 a.m. Firefighters say they arrived to the scene to find smoke and fire showing from the first floor of the structure. The owner of the house, and his dog and cat, were able to escape safely. There were no injuries or fatalities reported. The fire was extinguished from interior operations in the residence. The damage to the structure is estimated to be about $25,000.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe