A massive fire destroyed the Oneida Village Inn in Three Lakes late Monday night.
According to News Watch 12, Fire engines from multiple agencies arrived on the scene as Cassie Stedman watched the inn burn.
"A lot of memories, a lot of good times, good friends, family," said Stedman, who has been coming to the Oneida Village Inn for years. The Inn has long been part of her family, where they celebrated life's biggest moments.
"My mom and dad, I believe they had their wedding reception there. My husband and I had our wedding reception there. Pool tournaments, dinners, birthday parties, you name it, we had it there," said Stedman.
Firefighters battled the huge fire in subzero temperatures for hours Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Laura Forsyth Madel was bartending when she smelled smoke. She didn't see any flames in the restaurant section of the Inn.