Family of four - including 3 kids - displaced after Janesville home caught fire

  • Source: WMTV-TV NBC 15 Madison
  • Published: 05/09/2019 04:39 PM

A family of four is displaced after their home caught on fire in Janesville Thursday afternoon. The city’s fire department says crews responded to a fire on the 200 block of Walnut Street, where they found smoke rising from the home. Firefighters found that flames had moved from the bathroom ceiling fan to a wall and into the roof. Crews quickly extinguished the flames. Janesville fire says the flames caused about $35,000 in damage. No one was reported injured. The owner of the home and three children are now staying with family.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe