According to the incident report, one person was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at Best Western in Eau Claire.
When crews arrived they found a dryer on fire on the first floor of the hotel.
People were let back inside the hotel once it was cleared by crews. According to the report, the fire did not extend into the structure and crews worked to ventilate the hotel using positive pressure fans.
The damage is estimated to be around $15,000.
The fire remains under investigation.