One person injured in dryer fire at Best Western in Eau Claire

  • Source: WEAU-TV 13 News
  • Published: 02/22/2020 03:59 PM

According to the incident report, one person was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at Best Western in Eau Claire. When crews arrived they found a dryer on fire on the first floor of the hotel. People were let back inside the hotel once it was cleared by crews. According to the report, the fire did not extend into the structure and crews worked to ventilate the hotel using positive pressure fans. The damage is estimated to be around $15,000. The fire remains under investigation.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe