Firefighters save four dogs, but residents removed from home in Neenah house fire

  • Source: WFRV-TV CBS 5 Green Bay
  • Published: 06/22/2022 12:00 AM

Four people and six dogs are without a home due to a kitchen fire in Neenah that happened Tuesday. According to a release, around 5:00 p.m., the Neenah-Menasha Fire Department was sent to the 1200 Block of Honeysuckle Lane for reports of smoke showing at a single-family residence. After arriving on the scene, firefighters learned that of the six dogs, four of them were still inside the burning house with one of them being in a cage. Firefighters entered the home and had water on the fire shortly after arrival. After extinguishing the flames, firefighters searched for the missing dogs. Crews were able to save all four dogs with only one of them needing oxygen.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe