Neighbors rescue sleeping resident from fire in Beaver Dam

  • Source: WISC-TV CBS 3 Madison
  • Published: 10/18/2022 03:30 PM

VIDEO: The neighbors of a man who was asleep when his house started on fire on Tuesday was rescued by two neighbors who entered the home and alerted the resident that the house was on fire. According to a press release from the Beaver Dam Fire Department, dispatch received the report of a fire at 414 E. Mill St. at 12:20 p.m. The first arriving crews encountered a wind driven fire on the north side of the structure. Hose lines were simultaneously deployed to the rear and to the interior of the house and crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire. However, the wind drove the fire into the eves which took a short time to extinguish. No injuries were reported as a result of the fire. The home had working smoke detectors.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe