Resident and firefighter hospitalized in Beloit duplex fire

  • Source: WKOW-TV ABC 27 Madison
  • Published: 10/30/2022 11:40 AM

Two individuals were taken to a local hospital after a duplex fire in Beloit Friday night. The City of Beloit Fire Department responded to a duplex fire on the 700 block of Moore Street around 7:15 p.m. and additional fire departments from the surrounding area assisted. Fire officials reported one resident and a responding firefighter were taken to a local hospital. According to the department, the American Red Cross is assisting residents on both sides of the duplex after being displaced due to the fire causing significant damage. Firefighters found two dogs inside the home, only one survived.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe