Covered internet router sparks fire at Pardeeville home

  • Source: WKOW-TV ABC 27 Madison
  • Published: 09/30/2022 06:05 PM

A Pardeeville home was seriously damaged in a fire Thursday afternoon. The Pardeeville Fire Department said in a Facebook post it responded to a home around 4:40 p.m. for a fire with "smoke and flames coming from a window." When firefighters arrived, the department says they initially attacked the fire from outside, before moving inside. Then, a ventilation crew cut a hole in the roof, finding the rest of the fire. The Pardeeville Fire Department says the cause of the fire was an "internet router underneath papers and clothing."



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe