Neighbors in a Seattle neighborhood say they want to help after fire damaged a house known for spreading holiday cheer.
Two people were inside a home in the 4200 block of Latona when a fire started Tuesday afternoon. The couple inside escaped, but one of their pets perished in the fire.
The home stands out on the street in the Wallingford neighborhood. Neighbors know it as the "Holiday House."
"Say like Halloween or Christmas, they are always the most decorated house in the neighborhood," said Nina Keiserman.
The inflatable witches and Halloween pumpkins are still on display, but the fire did damage to the home.
Bette Jingling lives down the street. She said the couple has been generous to the neighborhood by sharing their holiday spirit over the years. Now some neighbors are ready to help resurrect the street's main attraction.
"They will not be alone at all," said Jingling.