Power lines are down in Renton after a home caught fire Wednesday morning. Crews fought the fire at a home in the 3300 block of Northeast 11th Street near Monroe Avenue South.
Firefighters were called to the scene shortly before 6 a.m. At first, crews had to fight the fire from the outside because power lines were on the lawn in front and they couldn't acess the front of the house.
Crews worked the fire from back and the side of the home and the flames have since been put out.
The two adults and two children who live in the home were able to get out of the home safely and there are no injuries.