Pets rescued from Milwaukie fire

  • Source: KOIN-TV CBS 6
  • Published: 02/11/2018 07:37 AM

Clackamas Fire crews put out a garage fire on Orville Ave. in Milwaukie Saturday afternoon, saving 3 dogs and a cat. No people were inside, but sadly one dog died. Crews said the fire started in the garage and was creeping into the attic before firefighters got it under control. Clackamas Fire said the fire was stubborn because there was a lot of stuff in the home and a down power line cut electricity from the house. Investigators think the fire started in the garage but they will be looking again on Sunday when the building can be stabilized. The investigator said it's important to hire a professional electrician to do your work.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe