Connecticut TikToker goes viral for hapless kitchen fire reaction, hopes 'people can learn' from her mistake

  • Source: FOX News
  • Published: 05/28/2024 12:00 AM

VIDEO/PHOTOS: A Connecticut TikToker is going viral after posting a video showing her tripping over her couch while trying to escape an out-of-control kitchen fire. The footage shared on an account operated in part by LaTeasha Brost, which now has 6 million views, was captured by a pet camera in her apartment’s living room. "Fire! Babe, we have a fire!" Brost is first heard telling her wife in the clip as a cooking pan bursts into flames. "Babe, what [do] I do?" "I don’t know, go outside," she responds. Brost then tries to douse the flames in the kitchen sink – but it makes the fire worse. The video ends with Brost running toward an exit and dropping the flaming pan, but she falls to the ground after tripping over her couch. The fire eventually went out after the pan hit the floor.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe