Fire Breaks Out On Home's Solar Panels In Milford

  • Source: Milford Patch
  • Published: 04/22/2024 11:32 AM

Firefighters extinguished a fire on a solar panel at a Milford home Monday afternoon. Battalion Chief and Public Information Officer Adam Hansen said a 911 caller reported a roof was on fire at 80 Easy St. at 12:28 p.m. Firefighters arrived at the home to find solar panels on the front side of the building on fire. Companies quickly disconnected all electrical services to the panels, Hansen said. Crews exercised extreme caution in extinguishing the fire as there still could have been power flowing to the panels. Firefighters checked the house and attic for extension of the fire. However, crews had stopped the fire before it could spread into the house. No injuries were reported.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe