Centreville fire ruled accidental

  • Source: Delaware 105.9 FM
  • Published: 04/07/2019 09:29 PM

The Delaware Office of the State Fire Marshal has determined that a Sunday afternoon fire in the 100-block of Chandler Avenue was caused by an electrical malfunction with wiring in a garage. Shortly after 1 p.m., the Hockessin Fire Company rushed to the scene where that garage was shooting flames, attached to a single family dwelling. Heavy fire damage was estimated at $150,000 but there were no injuries reported.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe