Trailer fire in Sun Valley caused by heater

  • Source: KOLO-TV ABC/CW+ 8 Reno
  • Published: 11/27/2023 12:00 AM

Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District crews were busy overnight after a trailer caught fire. It broke out around 4:30 a.m. Friday morning on Sugar Hill Drive in Sun Valley. Officials say it likely started after a portable heater caught a mattress on fire. No injuries were reported, and crews knocked the fire down before it could spread to nearby structures or wildland.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe