Fire displaces five in Sun Valley, building deemed uninhabitable

  • Source: KRNV-DT NBC 4 Reno
  • Published: 05/13/2024 08:06 AM

Five people were displaced in a fire in Sun Valley on Monday morning. Truckee Meadows Fire & Rescue (TMFR) firefighters assisted by the Sparks Fire Department knocked down a fire on the 5600 block of Charjene Way May 13. Authorities say the building is now uninhabitable and 5 residents were displaced. No residents or pets were injured.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe