A home right next to a volunteer fire department was heavily damaged by a fire early Monday.
Flames broke out on the side of a home neighboring the Greene Volunteer Fire Station on the 2000 block of Kinsman Road at around 7:30 am.
Someone was home at the time, but they got out safely.
When firefighters got to the home, flames were pouring from the exterior.
Investigators believe a stove is to blame for the fire.
Mecca, Gustavus and Bloomfield fire departments were also called out into the cold weather to help fight the fire.