Dog saved from burning mobile home in Pierce County

  • Source: KOMO-TV ABC 4 and Radio 1000
  • Published: 11/29/2018 06:54 AM

A dog was saved from a burning mobile home in Prairie Ridge Wednesday night. The fire broke out around 8 p.m. in the 22100 block of Cedarview Drive East, according to East Pierce Fire. Both people inside managed to get out but the family dog remained trapped inside as firefighters reported hearing barking as they arrived. Firefighters managed to get inside the burning home and rescue the dog, officials said. No injuries were reported. A second rain roof that was built over the regular roof provided an extra challenge for battling the fire, but the eventually were able to douse the blaze.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe